Improve My Face is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Improve My Face may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6th July 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information (e.g. e-mail address or phone number)
- other information relevant to the services we provide
What we do with the information we gather
Improve My Face requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a good service. In particular the information gathered may be used as follows:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- To periodically send promotional e-mails about new services, special offers or other information relevant to the services we provide.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website uses things called “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
- Google Analytics – We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics
- Social Media Sharing and Integration – Any Facebook or Twitter functionality provided by this site (e.g. for sharing items of interest, or to become one of our Facebook fans) may also make us of Cookies. You can find out more about Facebook’s Cookie use here:http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=115180708570932 , and Twitter’s here: https://twitter.com/privacy
Most web browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon some of the aspects of this website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties at any time unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information please contact us at email@example.com
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us as soon as possible on the address shown above. We will promptly correct any incorrect information.